Change of Officer Form 2024

ARA Members Form 2024

New ARA Affiliation Form 2024

How to apply for a Tax Clearance Certificate — this link will take you to information on the Revenue website about registering with Revenue as an unincorporated voluntary body (Form TR3) and applying for a Tax Clearance Certificate.