Your company has a fantastic opportunity to partner with the largest community based older people organisation in Ireland.
Active Retirement Ireland welcomes and acknowledges our corporate partners. We can work with you to ensure our partnership meets your Corporate Social Responsibility requirements, and can be tailored to fit your particular needs and level of commitment.
Why partner with Active Retirement?
• Engage with over 24.000 people of retirement age
• Demonstrate your support for our mission to enable older people to lead full and active life
• Combat isolation among our parents and grandparents
There are different ways to become Active Retirement partner
• Sponsor an event
• Sponsor a campaign
• Involve your customers
• Fundraise by engaging your employees
• Provide product and service discounts for Active Retirement Ireland members
Partnering with Active Retirement provides a tangible link between your organisation and people of retirement age in Ireland.
For more information please contact us on 01 873 3836
or email us at: email@example.com
Our Current Partners:
The Scheme to Support National Organisations is funded by the Government of Ireland through the Department of Rural and Community Development
Governance Transparency and Accountability
Active Retirement Ireland operates to the Triple Lock Standard of transparent reporting, good fundraising and good governance.